Reef Beach is the Gulf Coast’s premier provider of beach rentals and services.
For more information please feel free to give us a call at 850.296.9077
Our Golf Carts, Scooters, Beach Chair Sets, Bikes, Paddle Boards, Kayak Rentals, Boogie/Body Boards, Bonfire Parties and Vacation Services are conveniently located along Walton County’s Hwy 30-A (Rosemary Beach, Alys Beach, WaterSound Resort, Seacrest Beach, Seaside Resort, WaterColor Resort, Seagrove Beach, Grayton Beach, Gulf Trace, Gulf Place, Blue Mountain Beach, and Dune Allen Beach).
- Plug in Extension Cord to the wall.
- Plug Extension Cord into golf cart charger
- Flip On/Off Switch to ON
- Watch the needle swing to 15 or 20, depending on the cart. (This may take a few seconds)
- When the cart is FULLY charged the needle will be on 0.
- Turn the charger off and unplug the cord
- Golf cart must stay on the road. Do Not Take On the Beach or Sidewalks
- Golf cart may go on any road that has a speed limit of 35mph or less.
- Golf Carts only go Approximately 15-20 mph.
- If traffic gets backed up behind you pull to the side of the road to let traffic pass. Do not block traffic.
- Must be driven by a licensed driver 16 years or older. (Carry your License with you.)
- If you are stopped for UNDERAGE DRIVING or DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE or any other major violation of the law, the golf cart will be CONFISCATED and be brought back to the Reef Beach offices. There will be NO RETURNS AND NO REFUNDS for early returns.
- You are responsible for the wellbeing of the vehicle and will be held responsible for any and all damages.
- You must bring the cart back full of Regular Unleaded Gas. Refueling Fee is $10 per Gallon.
- If any charges or fines are incurred during your rental (including: parking fines, towing, ect.) you are responsible for the full payment of all fines. You must also call the office to inform the manager. (850)296-9077